Estate Sales NJ
COVID-19 safety rules. We follow all CDC guidelines.
Sign up Sheet Outside
Estate Sale New Jersey
When it comes to the term ‘estate sale New Jersey’, there’s only one company you should consider: Timeless Treasures. We have been in business 5 years and have held hundreds of successful estate sales in south, central and northern New Jersey counties.
Why Choose Timeless Treasures?
People hold estate sales for many reasons. It may be that you are moving, downsizing, decluttering or the death of a loved one.
Regardless of the situation, the public is invited into the home where items are individually priced to sell.
While some estate sales may be on a small scale and therefore be relatively simple and straightforward to do by yourself, sometimes, the process can be a complex and tedious one.
And, if you are going through an emotionally difficult time such as a divorce or the loss of a loved one at the time, then such complicated issues can be overwhelming.
This is why it is best to hire a professional estate sale service like Timeless Treasures for the job.
Timeless Treasures Estate Sale Benefits
Timeless Treasures offers several key benefits in the estate sale process. Here are just few they offer:
HASSLE-FREE ESTATE SALES
Estate sale services typically offer comprehensive services from sorting through your items to cleaning up after, which means you do not have to stress about any of it.
As professionals with experience in such events, estate sale businesses know the best prices to mark items to help sell them off while bring in the highest possible earning for you in the process.
ATTRACT A LARGER POOL OF POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
Estate sale services will advertise and market your estate sale event, making it visible to a larger group of people, thereby attracting more people to the event and increasing the likelihood of selling your items at good prices.
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE
Efficient and Effective: A professional business has undertaken such projects numerous times. They know exactly what to do, how to do it, and the method of getting the most out of the event. This ensures that the event is organized efficiently and delivers the best possible results for you.
Estate Sales NJ - What We Do
If you are anywhere in or around New Jersey and are planning an estate sale, you should give us a call so we can help you. Here is how we take care of the different stages of an estate sale:
Before Estate Sale
- We meet with the estate owner, if required, to handle the relevant matters.
- We assess the complexity and scale of the estate sale.
- We help identify what to keep, what to sell, and what to price the items.
- We stage the items to be sold and make arrangements for the estate sale.
- We advertise and market the event.
During The Estate Sale
- We ensure the ideal placement of the items, and a smooth flow of traffic
- We negotiate the best value for all your items
- We offer customer service to all shoppers
- We answer phone calls about items in the sale
- We manage the bookkeeping of all sales
- We restock the shelves and reorganize items
After The Estate Sale
- We can recommend a buyout or cleanout service for the removal of the remaining items.
- We account for profits from the sale of items, and factor in any additional expenses pending.
- We remove our signage, tables, and jewelry boxes.
- We review the bookkeeping with you and pay you.
As you can see, we offer a comprehensive estate sale service designed to give you a hassle-free experience, maximized financial revenue, and quick and effective results.
We have been conducting estate sales in New Jersey for a long time and know exactly how estate sales work here.
We know the prices that sell items, what customers are willing to pay a lot for, how to stage the event to get the best results and the promotion methods that will boost your event’s visibility the most.
We are a team of dedicated professionals who understand that often an estate sale is a reflection of difficult times for the family and understand the stress and anxiety you may be going through.
This is why we do our best to provide an end-to-end service while making sure the event gives you the best possible results.
So, call us today and let us help you make your estate sale a smooth, financially profitable, and stress-free event.