New Jersey Estate and Moving Sale
There are many factors that go into a person or family needing to conduct a New Jersey estate and moving sale.
An estate sale usually happens as a result of life-changing events, which primarily include divorce, the need to downsize, the death of a loved one, or due to the need to pay off outstanding debt.
Whatever the reason, it is good to know how a New Jersey estate and moving sale company like Timeless Treasures can help settle your estate quickly and without major concern.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Sign up sheet outside
What is a New Jersey Estate and Moving Sale?
You might have heard the term estate sale in passing and not know fully what goes into such an event.
People sometimes mistake it as a term interchangeable with garage or moving sale. However, there is a huge difference between the two terms.
An estate sale is usually when the entire estate or property of the person is on sale. The event happens on the actual property, with the house open to all, and includes every kind of item ranging from every day items to antiques and luxury items.
While some people may organize an estate sale on their own or have their family executor organize it, often families choose to hire estate sale companies to get the job done professionally.
There are certain factors that make hiring a professional estate sale company a better alternative than organizing it yourself. These factors include:
- If the estate is an extremely large property then organizing an estate sale can be quite a complex and tedious process
- If you have the budget for hiring professionals
- If getting the absolute maximum revenue from the event is your top priority
- If you are overwhelmed with the personal circumstances of the situation
Once you are certain that hiring an estate sale company is the option for you, then it is prudent to chose a company with the experience and standards to fit your estate.
There isn’t a shortage of options available. Several companies in New Jersey claim to conduct estate sales. However, the challenge is finding a good one, which proves to be worth the money and trust you put in it. Asking the right questions can help you weed out the bad ones from the good ones.
Some questions you should be sure to ask when considering the best New Jersey estate and moving sale company include:
- Are they a professional, licensed business?
- Can they provide references for past work done?
- Are they insured?
- What percentage do they take?
- How much local experience do they have?
- Do they have any extra costs you should know of?
These questions can help you shortlist the good ones from the rest. Beyond this, it might be best to see which one comes with the approach, style, and philosophy that is most compatible with your needs and preferences.
Zero out of pocket money - Free Consultation
Why Choose Timeless Treasures?
If you are anywhere in or around New Jersey and are planning to have an estate sale, then we should be the top name on your list of businesses to contact. We don’t just claim to be among the best in the business in the New Jersey area: We are. What makes us so good at what do? Several factors:
- Local Experience: We have been working in the New Jersey area for a while now. We are aware of the type of estate sale events that are most liked and successful in this region. It also means we are ideally placed to know just the right prices for the different items, helping you fetch the highest possible price for each item put on sale. Our team is well aware of the state’s sales tax laws and we have a rich and diverse experience of managing estate sale events of different types and scales.
- Professional Team: Our team is comprised of professional, committed employees, who are qualified and experienced enough to handle even the most daunting of estate sale projects. Nothing is too hard for them to manage.
- Comprehensive, Hassle-free Service: We know that estate sales are usually the result of a life-changing event in one’s life; one that is usually a negative one. We understand that it is an emotionally overwhelming time for the family. This is why we make sure to provide an all-inclusive service to our clients so they have nothing to worry about. From helping you to categorize, label and price items, to staging them on the day of the event, and cleaning up after, we have you completely covered.
- Positive Customer References: We know the importance of this event to the families hosting it. So, we understand why they need only the best in the business. This is why we are more than happy to offer references and you will find that every customer of ours you contact will give you a glowing review of our service, pricing, and commitment to their cause.
For all these reasons and more, we can proudly say we are among the best in the estate sale business in the New Jersey region.
So, if you are anywhere in the area, and in need of a professional service that delivers great value-for-money, then contact us today. One of our team members will be more than happy to answer all your questions, walk you through the comprehensive service we offer, and help you with any other concerns you have for your New Jersey estate and moving sale.